I am bad once again... I get it OK.. So I am not good at this.. There are tons of things going on and I constantly think of topics for my blog, but I am just never ever able to get it down on "paper." The kids are in TN with my parents for the week and hubby is in Las Vegas having fun.. I cannot seriously remember the last time I was home all alone, it has to be around 2 years... I am sick which is status quo when I am alone... It seems as if my body decides that it likes to be sick when it has a few down days... Awesome right!?!? Here is the infamous list of fragmented thoughts... ENJOY!!
1. I have been doing P90X for a couple of months now.. Let me say that it is a terribly hard work out!! Now let me also say while I have been experiencing awesome muscle definition, I am slowly losing the battle of the bulge, let's just say I am having a hard time with the "diet" part of it... (I love soda sooooo much!! **I would marry soda if I could!**). So first 5K last April, more to come, but for now working on strength training... I have actually lost a lot of inches so I can't complain.. I am fitting into pre-baby # 2 clothes.. Which I am super happy about... so all the weight I gained with my last 2 pregnancies - UM GONE!!!!!!! Nice... Now just gotta get abs in tippy top shape and I will be the happiest girl on the planet.. I think!?!?
2. Looking forward to Oct. 14th - Ray LaMontagne's new CD comes out... I can't wait!!
3. We just got back from a wedding in STL.. We had a really good time.. Our summer home there needs lots of work so hopefully we can get that under control soon.. And we are debating taking it off the market for a while and renting it.. Scary but two house payments are scarier...
4. McCain / Obama - Obama / McCain?!?!? Seriously, I can't decide... I know I am horrible but I am just not happy with either one.
5. My best friend Lia is now a stay at home wifey... JEALOUS!! Still love you though and hope you get that dog...
6. Do you ever just read recipes for hours and then never make anything? I do.. Does that make me lazy? I think so..
7. The kids are awesome!! We went to St. Augustine, FL on family vaca this year and had a blast.. It is a really nice place to visit.. Very non-touristy in comparison to the other places we were thinking of visiting and the house we rented was super nice... The beach off the deck - awesome!! I promise we could be sitting on the beach or deck ALL DAY and maybe, maybe two people would walk by... It was so great and relaxing.
We will be decorating for Halloween this weekend after we get home from tailgating at the Ohio State game v. Perdue this weekend.. If we can still stand.. So the kids can at least come home to something exciting.. Mon will be staying for the whole week next week... Oh and PUMPKIN SHOW is next week in Circleville.. and YES we will be there...
OK that is it for now... I am going to try to revamp the site soon!! We need a new computer at home.. One that is a little more up to date... I think I killed the old one..