First of all I was inspired to write this blog post after indulging myself in a not so grown up movie... While watching it I realized that I am no longer a child and watching such nonsense is now just a guilty pleasure..
Move in question... The Princess Diaries... I know.. Kid movie, 'bout becoming princess, blah, blah, blah.. but I just so happen to love this movie. Maybe it is because all little girls while going through that award stage of life, known as teenangstwishiwoulddieandneverbeseenagain, *wish* that some unknown relative, of royal descent no less, would come and scoop you up and fulfill all of your childish dreams.. Sometimes I still wish that would happen.. No more bills, wishing of exotic vacations, poopie diapers to change, meals to cook, rooms to clean......... AAAAAAAAAhhhh the life... Right?!?.. So here are some silly childish self indulgences... (Well at least the ones I am willing to fess up to!)
- Silly girl movies (aka.. The Princess Diaries(one and two), Pretty Woman, just a couple, you can fill in the blanks with your own lovies)
- Freezer Pops (Cheap and delicious - I have had 4 already today - Fav color: Pink of course)
- Not showering (Although I like showers, being a stay at home mom is just not conducive to showering - Sometimes I forget, ok... and I justify it by saying I didn't go anywhere the past 3 days, so I am not dirty right??)
- Eating grapes before they are purchased (refer to my archives please)
- Blowing bubbles
- Eating cotton candy
- Drinking lots and lots of soda
- Acting stupid in public ( I am still kinda shy about this but at least I have children - and a husband - I can point my finger at thus clearing myself of aforementioned silly acts)
- Getting dessert after every meal eaten out / or at least ice cream (It is also convenient to be preggers)
Oh well I am fresh out of other things but I am sure I will think of some more.. Or be reminded by my husband about all of the other stupid things I like to do, so maybe my list will grow....