Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Some of my favorite things... For right now anyway...

I have been very lucky to find a cute little thrift shop that has super reasonable prices and is very good at accomodating my new knitting / crocheting habit... Here are a few of my favorite finds as of late... Hope you enjoy!!

Basket full of fun crochet threads and doilies...



Mason jar full of hooks... (and my grandmother's buttons)



Basket full of fun possibilities...



And these vintage knitting catalogs... For .49 cents... um, fun...




And this vintage crochet book and catalog... FUN!!




Unfortunately for me, this store has taken over all of my thoughts... ALL.OF.THE.TIME...

Just look what I found last week...

Vintage glass ornaments for .10 cents a box...




Maybe I will do a weekly post on the things found at this thrift store... And the cherry on the top is that the whole thing is run by little old lady volunteers who remember your name... It just feels so "homey", like you are visiting your grandmother... And I am in love...

Today is Christmas Eve's Eve... Or as the boys would say... "Only two more sleeps until Santa comes to town!!!" Sleep tight!!! 

xoxo

No comments: