Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Just had to share....

I have recently started listening to a new band.  They are awesome.  I also recently found out that 1/2 of the new group I was listening to is from my hometown.  We share a lot of the same friends and that made me like them even more.  I like to be able to relate.  I think we all do.  I don't personally know him but I do know that six degrees of separation makes for an interesting take on things, for me anyway.

Before I knew all of this, which really amounts to nothing for anyone except me.  I mean before I knew this - just listening to them gave me chill bumps.

Here is a link to a video from the title track to THE CIVIL WARS new album called: Barton Hollow that will be released on Feb 1, 2011.

And another side note... This video was shot less than 5 miles from my mom and dad's house... So super cool.   Please check them out.  They are amazing singer songwriters... AMAZING!!!

Enjoy.....

No comments: