Monday, July 9, 2007

What is up with me?

I am pathetic.. I have become quite the hermit as of late... It is so sad.. I have 2 out of 3 children who actually like to run all over the country and 1 who hates it and it seems as if I let the 1 dictate the entire world for me.. So we were getting ready for WT's doctors appt this morning and all RT could say was, "Grocery store?" Yes you heard me right grocery store... See for us the big getting out of the house time during the week is going to the grocery store so RT thinks that EVERY time we are getting dressed in clothes besides pj's we are going to the grocery store... And you would think it was Christmas eve by how excited he gets.. It is insane, has my life come to this... I would have never guessed that the best thing that could happen to me and my children would be our once weekly grocery store trip...

Maybe it is because I let RT eat the grapes while he is sitting in the buggy and he feels like he is doing something wrong... Which I guess it is wrong b.c we actually never ever pay for them... I guess we should start weighing him when we walk in and then have them weigh him like produce so they get their money for all of the grapes we essentially "stole." But I go with what my mom has always said... "We spend so much money here they can't get mad if we eat a few grapes!!!" haah... but I guess when you eat an entire bag each time you go, for us once a week, it turns into to some major stealing at the end of the year... Oh well, what are we gonna do... I have started something and I don't really feel guilty for it.. Is that bad? I guess I have to say thanks mom for that one...

So we went to the doctor and not to the grocery store so here is how WT is doing...

WT's 4 month check up and shots at the doctor... He is now 15 1/4 lbs (60% for weight), around 23 inches (10% for length) and he has a big ole head... He is doing fine... He had 3 shots and one oral vaccination... Poor thing, but he took it like a trooper... RT was a sweet little boy and a big help at the doctor like usual...

As we were leaving one of the doctors stopped to say how sweet the kids were, their hair is their shining glory and show stopper, she asked RT a question and we answered with a "Yes ma'am!" People up north act as if you just shoved a $100 bill in their hand if you show some respect...Her response was a wide eyed, "Where are you from?" to which I answered TN originally, and she said, " I knew it had to be from the south.." So I am gonna say the south still rocks when it comes to being cordial...

No comments: